AHMAD KHUSYRI ABDUL MAJID is a Partner in the Corporate Real Estate practice group. He obtained his Bachelor of Laws from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) in 2009 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2010.
Khusyri focuses on conveyancing practice and other property related transactions such as acquisition and disposal of residential properties, agricultural lands and commercial units. Khusyri has advised clients from individual and corporation on sale and purchase, tenancy, lease, discharge of charge and perfection of transfer and charge of property.
The following are noteworthy projects undertaken by Khusyri:-
Khusyri has also attended to commercial banking work. Some notable experiences are:
- Acted for some of Malaysia’s top property developer in respect of the sale and purchase of apartments units, double storey link houses, three storey terrace houses and commercial units.
- Attended to the perfection of transfer and charge of several allocated units of luxury apartments.
- Attended to the sale and purchase of 4 commercial units worth RM8,000,000.00.
Prior to joining the Firm, Khusyri was a Partner at a boutique law firm in Kuala Lumpur where he led the conveyancing team in real property projects & transactions involving property development. Previously, in 2016, he was an executive in Mudajaya Corporation Berhad, a construction company, where he was exposed to construction and corporate matters.
- Advised on a banking facility of up to RM22,700,000.00 only granted by CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad to a company for the purchase of an 8 storey office building.
- Advised on a term financing-i for a total sum of RM16,500,000.00 granted by OCBC Al-Amin Bank Berhad to a company for an acquisition of completed industrial property and to purchase goods, products and materials related to the company’s business.